How to fix “The item isn’t available in your country” without using any VPN service.
If you’re staying in any other country than the USA, and you see your favorite Android app, but you cannot install it due to country restrictions. And you get an error “The item isn’t available in your country”. You really do not need any VPN to fix this issue.
There is a simple solution to it, follow the screenshots step by step to fix the issue “The item isn’t available in your country”
- Go to settings > Select apps
- Under apps > Select Application list
- Under Application list > select Google play store
- Under app info > select storage option
- Under Storage > select clear data rather then clear cache, this would delete all the historical data of Google play store on your device, don’t worry, it won’t delete any data from the account.
- Now you can go to Google play store and login with Google account which has location set to USA, rather than any other location, if you do not have it, I recommend to create new Google account with USA as location.
- Now search in google for your favourite app and you should see the install option in your google play store.
- This guide does not require any VPN to change your country or location.
Hope this guide helps you install your favorite app on your android device. If it helped you, you can share with your friends and family. If you still have any issues, you can leave a comment and will try to guide further.