How to log out or sign out from Gmail/Google Account in Android phone?
It’s been really hard time finding logout option in Android phones, once you add your Gmail or Google Account to your Android mobile device.
Here’s the Guide on how to log out/remove your Google/Gmail account from Android mobile phone: (screenshots are from Oneplus 6)
- Go to Settings on your Android phone
- Under Settings > Select Accounts
- Under Accounts options > Select Google
- Under Google options > select Your Google Account that you want to remove or logout
- Once you select your Google Account > click on three dots on the top right.
- Select remove Account.
- This will remove/logout/sign out your Google Account from your Android phone.
Hope this guide helped you find the logout option for your Android phone. If you like it, please share with Friends and families. Comment for any feedback.