Have you ever faced an issue finding on how to sign out of youtube app android or iPhone? If yes then follow below steps along with screenshots:
How to sign out of Youtube app Android:
- Select and open Youtube app on your Android device:
2. Go to your youtube account by clicking the icon on top of right side:
3. Touch on your account details drop down arrow, as shown in image below:
4. We see all the accounts available here. If you need to use particular account other than current account, then just select that account and you’re done. If you want to completely sign out of youtube account, then keep following the below steps:
5. Go to your android device settings option, if you do not know how to find it. just find the gear icon on your device or search for “settings” in your device. Once you’re in the settings, select “Apps and notifications” option:
6. Under Apps and Notification, select Youtube, at times you may scroll long to find youtube in this list:
7. Once you’re in the Youtube app info, select data usage option in the list:
8. Once inside Youtube storage option, select clear and clear cache, each at a time:
9. Now Open youtube app again and click on your account icon on top right side of youtube app. You should see option to login. Just like in below image:
How to sign out of Youtube app iPhone:
The steps are same in iPhone and android, so simply follow steps in android until you reach step 3, You might see something like in the image below, simply select option in the screen that says “use youtube signed out” at the bottom of the screen, see below:
Once you sign out of youtube iPhone, open youtube app again and go to your account option found on top right corner in your youtube app, you should get an option to login again with any account you wish to.
Hope This article guide helped you on how to sign out of youtube app from android and iphone. If it helped you, you can help others sharing this article with them.